Calibration and measurement capabilities (CMCs) are developed by GULFMET National Metrology institutes (NMIs) and submitted for first-stage review by relevant GULFMET TC. (intra-regional review).
Once this review process has been completed, the relevant GULFMET TC. submits the CMCs to a second-stage inter-regional peer-review process.
The GULFMET TC shall review the submitted CMCs for consistency with relevant information such as:
- Results of key and supplementary comparisons.
- Documented results of past CC, RMO or other comparisons (including bilateral).
- Knowledge of technical activities by other NMIs, including publications.
- On-site peer assessment reports.
- Active participation in RMO projects.
- Other available knowledge and experience.
Intra regional review
CMCs shall be reviewed and approved by the appropriate Technical Committee within GULFMET as per shown figure.